I’m Debbie, a Bristol based Holistic Therapist passionate about supporting people to feel better and improve their wellbeing using natural, holistic therapies.
I help people who are stressed, anxious and at a turning point in their lives to face challenges with a more peaceful frame of mind.
I use a blend of Reflexology, specialist massage techniques and gentle guidance to counter the physical and emotional effects of long-term stress. We work together to enable a positive shift in your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
Rediscover how it feels to be relaxed, to reconnect with your physical and emotional self, and rebuild your resilience.
Over the last 10 years, I’ve worked with people who:
- have forgotten how it feels to be relaxed and grounded
- need some gentle support at a particularly pressured time
- are feeling at a crossroads in life and need some extra support
- feel overwhelmed with the constant juggle of family, work and social life
- are looking for some dedicated support with fertility issues
- are ready to start prioritising their own health after spending years prioritising others
- have recently lost a loved one and are looking for some peaceful moments
I have had comprehensive and advanced training in Reflexology, and specialist massage techniques, Thai Foot Massage, Indian Head Massage, and Facial Rejuvenation Massage.
I’m based in South Bristol at the Bristol Osteopaths in Knowle and The Garden Room also in Knowle.